Checkme O2 Max sleep monitor - improve your sleep quality!
The new multifunctional SpO2 sleep monitor with a slightly larger and better readable LED display than the Checkme O2 has a dual mode for sleep and exercise. For data management, there is a very nice (German-language) self-explanatory app called "ViHealth." for Android and iOS. Included is an innovative ring sensor that does not restrict movement when worn. A vibration (or optional audible alarm) is automatically triggered at low SpO2. The SpO2 threshold and vibration intensity can be freely selected in the app (under settings). Through the alarm (vibration or acoustic alarm), the body is brought out of the sleep-related breathing disorder (breathing pause). Thus, in case of longer pauses in breathing, even a life-saving wake-up reaction of the body (arousal) can be achieved. Recording can take place for up to 10 hours (the internal memory can record up to 4 x 10 hours). Ideal for the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). Optional PC evaluation software is available to read/print the data on a PC or to get it in an appropriate processed format.
The battery/rechargeable battery life of the Checkme O2 Max is up to 72 hours compared to the "normal" Checkme O2 when fully charged (approx. 2.5 h charging time).
- Continuous monitoring (every 2 seconds) + recording of SpO2 and pulse rate (10 hours)
- 72 hours battery life with only one ~ 2.5 h charging time
- LED display for blood oxygen and heart rate on the wrist
- In case of low blood oxygen + pulse rate (limits adjustable), an automatic vibration or acoustic alarm is triggered
- Data management via smartphone for Android & iOS (App "ViHealth or "WellOxy Mobile")
- App displays graphical sleep report. Export as image or CSV file
- Memory for 4 data sets, with up to 10 hours each
- CE certified as medical product
- Bluetooth 4.0 BLE
- optional PC analysis software available
- Checkme O2 Max Sleep Monitor
- USB-Cable (D-Type)
- SpO2 soft ring sensor
- User Guide englisch
User manual (englisch/deutsch)
Medical CE certificate from TÜV Rheinland