Baby O2 S1™ - Baby Oxygen Monitor
A newborn's respiratory center is not fully developed, and the newborn's breathing needs to be closely monitored, such
as if the baby is hypoxic during delivery or if the baby is prone to oxygen deprivation.
BabyO2 focuses on monitoring baby's
oxygen levels and heart rate. When low oxygen levels are detected or the device is disconnected, the phone will be alerted by a peak beep
with adjustable volume and threshold.
Devices can be used independently and automatically sync data after connecting to the app. Free PC software supports
data export, printing, sharing
Comfortable use: Two sizes of soft wraps for different age stages, with velcro to
- For babies 0-3 years old
- Gentle & breathable fabric enables a comfortable wearing experience
- Track and record oxygen levels and heart rate
- Audible reminder for low blood oxygen
- Built-in memory with 40 hours recording (4x10h)
- Sync real-time data on App via Bluetooth
- Battery Run Time: 16 hours
- Battery Type: Rechargeable lithium-polymer, 3.7 vdc
- Degree of dust & water resistance: IP22
- Audio Reminder Source: Low oxygen levels
- Oxygen Level Range: 70%-99%
- Pulse Rate Range: 30 to 250 bpm
- Dimensions: 1.93'' x 1.06'' x 0.55''
- Weight: 31g (main unit with band and sensor)