Pulsoximeter TMP-200 / OLED Puls Oximeter
This Finger Pulse Oximeter is the perfect choice for on-the-spot SpO2 and Pulse Rate testing.
This Pulse Oximeter is a portable equipment adopting advanced technology, it mainly checks SPO2 and PR value through the finger, which provides advanced, non-invasive meausurement of oxygen saturation.
- easy to use
- small and light (total weight with batteries only 50g)
- Data recording by internal memory (24 hours)
- Alarm function
- Data evaluation via PC software
- freely selectable display directions
- low battery consumption (batteries included)
- Self-shutdown after approx. 10 seconds if no signal is detected
- Display Mode:0.96" Dual color OLED display
- Screen Resolution:128*64 pixel
- SpO2 Measuring Range:0%~100%, (the resolution is 1%).
- Accuracy:70%~100%:±2% ,Below 70% unspecified.
- PR Measuring Range:30bpm~250bpm, (the resolution is 1bpm)
- Accuracy:±2bpm or ±2% (select larger)
- Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition:SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%. SpO2
error is ±4%, pulse rate error is ±2 bpm or ±2% (select larger).
- Resistance to surrounding light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and
that of darkroom is less than ±1%.
- Power Consumption:less than 80mA
- Voltage:DC 2.6V~3.6V
- Power Supply:1.5V (AAA size) alkaline batteries × 2
- pulse oximeter
- 2x AAA-battery (Varta)
- USB cable
- Instructions for use
- Software on CD for Win XP / 2000/7/8/10 for data evaluation