The new police pre-test device and other authorities incl. wireless mobile printer!
The Dräger Alcotest 6820 is a logical development of the Dräger Alcotest 6810. It offers the professional user a quick and accurate breath alcohol analysis UNN user-friendly and compact form. Because of its many configuration options, and extensive function, the hand-held instrument according to different international regulations and guidelines are set. With the simple and intuitively understandable operation precise measurement results can be obtained in a very short time. The included "Mobile Printer" is used to record the measurement results. Are received the measurement result with unit and additional information such as Test number, serial number, measurement time, date, time and language version. The data transmission will happen via an optical interface (wireless).
- Samples shall be completely controlled by a microprocessor.
- The alcohol-specific electrochemical sensor is gekennnzeichnet by very short response times.
- Full-text display on the graphic display.
- The 3-color LED simplifies operator guidance. The result can be customized in different measurement units
- Power supply with 2 alkaline batteries (AA)
- Incl. Dräger Mobile Printer (wireless)
The Dräger Alcotest 6820 offers you:
- Shirt Pocket Size
- Short response times, even at high alcohol concentrations
- Easy one-button operation of the measurement functions
- Automatic procedures for sampling, menu operations, calibration
- Intuitive menu navigation 2 Menu buttons (menu language German)
- Fast and safe placement of the mouthpiece even in the dark
- Non-closable air outlet on the mouthpiece, no possibility of manipulation
- Spacer on the mouthpiece prevents contact of lips of the person and housing
- Optimized 1/4 "DrägerSensor reacts specifically to alcohol
- Messages via display, LED and acoustic
- Backlit graphic display with full text messages easy to understand
- Only 2 AA batteries (Mini) enable more than 1,500 breath alcohol tests
- Suitable for right and left handers
- Equipment design generates a distance of the operator's hand and from the mouth of the test person
(Separation of grip area and sampling area)
Scope: Public & commercial areas
Display: Display of B.A.C. 0.00 to 2,50mg / l via LCD display (= 5 per thousand)
Display: Audible and visual (lit) Full text messages via LCD display
Accuracy: Accuracy: +/- 0.005% at 00:10% BAC (Blood Alcohol Concentration BAC =), equivalent to approximately +/- 5% at 1.0 per mill!
Warm-up time: max. 30 seconds
Measuring Time: 5 seconds
Sensor: electrochemical (Dräger Fuel Cell Sensor)
Weight: 195g with batteries
Operating temperature -5 to 50 ° C
Size: 142mm (height) X 77mm (width) X 36mm (depth)
Material: ABS plastic, black
Certifications: CE certification
Power supply: 2 pieces 1.5V "AA" Alkaline Battery, Auto Power Off
- Dräger Alcotest 6820 (Part-Nr: 8322660)
- Dräger Mobile Printer (wireless) incl. Batteries
- 3 mouthpieces
- 2 batteries
- Hand Strap
- Plastic case
||Datasheet Dräger Alcotest 6820 (PDF-File)
||User-Manual Dräger Alcotest 6820 / german (PDF-File)
NOTE: The manufacturer and the sellers will not take any legal responsibility for the test results.